It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:29 pm

interview dgn contest champion. 2000% 
Site Admin

Post interview dgn contest champion. 2000%
ini dipetik dari bicara jutawan, posted by Fatah Power. tq. utk tatapan bersama. kepada yg makan cili dan pedas, kurangkan lah makan cili tuh ye.. hehehe

kesimpulan dia, plan your trade - trade your plan.

How I Won $25,000

An Interview with March's King of the Micro
King of the Micro for March, Timmy Cheng, is a native of Hong Kong who does his trading everywhere—at home, in the office, in cafes, and even in public gardens.

The King started the month with $961 and ended up with $19714—a winning percentage increase of 1951.22% and the $25,000 First Prize. Please remember that past performance is not indicative of future results.

How long have you been trading forex? Ten years.

Do you have a favorite source for news, and technical indicators? For news I read the Hong Kong newspapers. For technical indicators I use .

Which pairs do you prefer to trade?
The Big Three: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY.

How long did you hold trades, typically? Less than a day.

How much time did you spend trading?
From eight to sixteen hours a day.

What’s the best overall strategy for trading? What’s the worst? Every trade must begin with a clear plan and direction, and the trader must follow the plan. If there is no plan, or if the trader doesn’t follow the plan, failure is almost certain.

What do you think is your greatest weakness as a trader? Emotion.

What do you think of the King of the Micro competition? It’s a great idea. It invites competitors to match their trading skills with traders from around the world. It is a wonderful way to promote serious forex trading.

How would you judge the forex market vs. the equities market? In the equities market, one giant investment company can take virtual control of an area. In forex, by contrast, the sheer size and international scope of the market creates a level playing field for the trader. Also, forex goes on 24 hours a day, which is much more convenient for a trader.

How has trading changed your life? It has allowed me to realize substantial extra income, which has improved my quality of life.

What advice would you give to a new trader? Better to miss an opportunity than to make a wrong decision.

Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Post Re: interview dgn contest champion. 2000%
How long have you been trading forex? 2 months.

Do you have a favorite source for news, and technical indicators? for news i have few forex peace army & forex factory, technical just rely on oasis masta :P

Which pairs do you prefer to trade? The Big Three: Pairs with news, EU, GU & EJ

How long did you hold trades, typically? Less than a day, learned my lesson b4 so no floating.

How much time did you spend trading? From four to eight hours a day.

What’s the best overall strategy for trading? .... just set target i want for that time usually pips.. how many needed?. would say 75% failed hehehe. my prefered is the news, 75% of it make me smile

What do you think is your greatest weakness as a trader? Emotion, i strongly agreed plus readiness, if not ready i tend to make silly mistake.

How would you judge the forex market vs. the equities market? In the equities market you only gain if the stock up not like forex.

How has trading changed your life? as for now i have better thing to do rather than playing online game & facebook whenever have free time.

What advice would you give to a new trader?
1. Better missed the news rather than losing pips :D
2. Why we need floating since we have 365 days a year hehehe

Have you win anything yet in Fx competition?
... no i did not win anything so far since im not participate :P

Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:53 pm
Profile E-mail

---------
Post Re: interview dgn contest champion. 2000%
wahh.. good lesson..
" untuk jadi orang yang berjaya..
kena contohi orang yang telah berjaya.."
insyaallah berjaya..

"wala kuwwata illa billah.." :lol:

Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:10 am
Profile E-mail YIM